Concierge & Negotiation Service Fee Agreed to: $295.00
SERVICE FEE INCLUDES:
SELECTING AND SEARCHING FOR THE CORRECT VEHICLE, CONFIRMING PRICING AND AVAILABILITY WITHIN A PREDETERMINED RADIUS.
ENSURING BEST POSSIBLE PAYMENT FIGURES, DISCOUNTS, AND INCENTIVES AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING THE DETERMINED VEHICLE.
PROMPT DELIVERY OF THE FINAL NEGOTIATED NUMBERS TO ENSURE A TIMELY AND PAINLESS ACQUISITION PROCESS.
DIRECT REFERRAL TO THE CORRESPONDING DEALERSHIP AND SALESPERSON IN CHARGE OF HANDLING ALL ASPECTS OF THE DEAL WITH REGARD TO FINISHING PAPERWORK.
Contractual Agreement for Services
This Automotive Consulting & Brokering Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") is made today, (the "Effective Date"), by and between the undersigned "Client" and Ari Janessian of Boston Automotive Consulting (hereinafter referred to as "Consultant"). WHEREAS, Client desires to purchase certain services; WHEREAS, Consultant has contacts within the Automotive Consulting & Brokering industry and desires to act as an intermediary and negotiator for Client; NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premise and the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. TERM AND TERMINATION: The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated by either party upon at least 3 days prior written notice.
2. EXCLUSIVITY: For the term of this Agreement, Consultant shall have the exclusive right to introduce prospective auto dealers to the Client who are not already known to the Client.
3. FINAL AGREEMENT. This Agreement represents the partial agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and terminates and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements with respect to such matters. This Agreement may be amended only in writing signed by both parties. This agreement shall come before a final authorization has been received from the Client while negotiation services are nearing completion.
4. FEES AND PAYMENT. Consultant will receive no payment or compensation until the Client has been supplied with the terms of agreement for the supplied services, and has approved and authorized the transaction separately from this agreement form. The Consultant's fee shall be a flat fee of $295, regardless of the value of the resulting sale of services. The Consultant shall issue an invoice to the Client and payment shall be due immediately prior to the authorization of Ari Janessian dba Boston Automotive Consulting in order to perform the final negotiations. All payments made to Ari Janessian dba Boston Automotive Consulting shall be refundable if the services are not delivered as promised.
5. NON-CIRCUMVENTION. During the term of this Agreement, the Client will not attempt to do business with, or otherwise solicit offers from dealers found or otherwise referred by Consultant to the Client for the purpose of circumventing, the result of which shall be to prevent the Consultant from realizing or recognizing a commission or Consultant's fee. If such circumvention shall occur the Consultant shall be entitled to any commissions due pursuant to this Agreement or Consultant's fee relating to such transaction.
I, the undersigned client, hereby warrant that I am competent to contract in my own name. I confirm that I have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.